Auction Start Date:
Friday 5/16/2016 at 12:00 PM EST
Auction End Date:
Friday 5/25/2016 at 7:00 PM EST
Terms and Conditions
1. Any personal Internet connection failures during the auction are the responsibility of the bidder. The auction will continue as normal and the item will be sold.
2. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any “missed” bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. The bids are received immediately when they are entered. If you have a question pertaining to your bid please contact the auction company.
3. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
4. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction and is responsible for closing on the property if they are the high bidder when the auction time has expired.
5. If you would like further information on any items, please contact Jonathan Noel at 859-612-9175
6. BIDDER REGISTRATION: Only registered bidders will be able to bid. During the registration process, all bidders will be asked to provide credit card information. ***All REGISTERED BIDDER’S cards will be charged $1 (one dollar) in order to authorize their credit card upon registering for the auction.*** Noel Auctioneers & Marketing Group will not be able to access or view any personal information and/or credit card information of any registered bidder. All transactions are handled through a third party processor
7. BUYERS PREMIUM: There will be a 15% buyers’ premium added to all purchases and is subject all applicable sales tax of 6%.
8. PAYMENT (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): After the auction is completed you will receive an email with your total amount due. This is for your information. Winning bidders will have their credit card charged automatically after the completion of the auction and a paid receipt emailed to them. Payments will be accepted in Visa, MasterCard, Discover only. No payments will be taken at the auction location.
9. CREDIT CARD TERMS: All payments will be made via the credit card used to register as a bidder. After the completion of the auction, the winning bidder’s credit card will be charged for the items he/she won, plus a 15% buyer’s premium and applicable sales tax. Your credit card information on file will need to be correct. Update your information through the REGISTER HERE / UPDATE OR LOST BIDDER NUMBER link at the top of the bidding page.
10. SALES TAX: Unless we have documented proof that you are tax exempt we will charge 6% sales tax to your purchase. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
11. REMOVAL: All purchases must be removed at buyers expense and responsibility on the designated load out date. Photo identification and paid receipt must be presented at the time of load out. Please bring your own labor, tools, packing materials & moving equipment. Noel Auctioneers & Marketing Group nor the seller are responsible for loading any items. Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions before bidding. All information provided is believed to be correct but NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS – WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN
Sold As Is. A 15% Buyers premium to be added to final bid price.
Restaurant Equipment Online Auction Photos