The word absolute is defined as being “free from restriction or limitation.” Absolute auction events are auctions when the product sells to the highest bidder regardless of price.
These are auction events in which the seller and auction firm mutually agree that the product will not sell unless and until an undisclosed reserve price is met or realized. Quite simply, if the auction price does not meet or exceed the reserve price, the property does not sell.
These are auction events that are held on site or at a neutral location, and are conducted by the auctioneer “calling the bid” in a traditional auction chant style.
These are auctions where the seller and buyer can conceivably get the best of both worlds. These auctions combine the “live outcry” method and the “online” auction method. Buyers can choose either to show up at the auction and bid to the auctioneer “live on the lawn” or bid live real time online via the internet. Our firm conducts these type of auctions at most of our events.
These are auctions that are totally conducted and transacted through 100% online bidding via the internet. Typically, these are timed events where the buyer has a certain number of days or hours to competitively bid on property with a designated close time.
1. We believe in treating all of our customers like we would treat our own friends and family.
2. We believe in coming to work early and staying late.
3. We believe in accountability, effort, passion, integrity, drive, and a love for the auction business.
4. We want people who use our firm to feel assured they did not leave any money on the table.
5. Innovation: we believe training is something you do continually, not something you once did.
To build and offer the best service, through continuous quality improvement, effective use of resources, and full involvement and contribution to Noel Auctioneer employees, in order to enhance customer satisfaction and exceed our clients expectations.
To be known as the leading Real Estate Auction Company in Kentucky.