Auction Start Date:
Friday 12/4/2015 at 12:00 PM EST
Auction End Date:
Friday 12/18/2015 at 12:00 PM EST
Terms and Conditions
- Any personal internet connection failures during the auction are the responsibility of the bidder. The auction will continue as normal and the item will be sold.
- The auction company shall not be held responsible for any “missed” bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. The bids are received immediately when they are entered. If you have a question pertaining to your bid please contact the auction company.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction and is responsible for closing on the property if they are the high bidder when the auction time has expired.
- INSPECTION:3531 Greentree Rd, Lexington, KY 40517 Sunday December 6th 2-4 pm & Sunday December 13th 2-4 PM. We recommend a very thorough inspection before you bid online. If you would like further information on any items, please contact Jonathan Noel at 859-612-9175
- BIDDER REGISTRATION: Only registered bidders will be able to bid. During the registration process, all bidders will be asked to provide credit card information. ***All REGISTERED BIDDER’S cards will be charged $1 (one dollar) in order to authorize their credit card upon registering for the auction.*** Noel Auctioneers & Marketing Group will not be able to access or view any personal information and/or credit card information of any registered bidder. All transactions are handled through a third party processor
- BUYERS PREMIUM: There will be a 15% buyers’ premium added to all purchases and is subject all applicable sales tax of 6%.
- PAYMENT (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): After the auction is completed you will receive an email with your total amount due. This is for your information. Winning bidders will have their credit card charged automatically after the completion of the auction and a paid receipt emailed to them. Payments will be accepted in Visa, MasterCard, Discover only. No payments will be taken at the auction location.
- CREDIT CARD TERMS: All payments will be made via the credit card used to register as a bidder. After the completion of the auction, the winning bidder’s credit card will be charged for the items he/she won, plus a 15% buyer’s premium and applicable sales tax. Your credit card information on file will need to be correct. Update your information through the REGISTER HERE / UPDATE OR LOST BIDDER NUMBER link at the top of the bidding page.
- SALES TAX: Unless we have documented proof that you are tax exempt we will charge 6% sales tax to your purchase. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
- REMOVAL: All purchases must be removed at buyers expense and responsibility on the designated load out dates of Monday Dec. 21 st @ 12 pm . Photo identification and paid receipt must be presented at the time of load out. Please bring your own labor, tools, packing materials & moving equipment. Noel Auctioneers & Marketing Group nor the seller are responsible for loading any items. Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions before bidding. All information provided is believed to be correct but NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS – WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN
Personal Property Auction Estate of Elwood West
*More items listed on the live online auction link.
Portable Public Address System
Pin Microphone, Flashlight, Batte
Serial # 6172
Last Calibrated by Bayanton Electronics ca. 1972
Maxxum 3000i Minolta Camera and Bundle
Leather Camera Bag, Maxxum 3000i Camera, Minolta Flash in Pouch, Sigma Camera Lens.
Coca-Cola 100th Anniversary Thermometer
Made by Tru Temp
Singer 301A Sewing Machine
Includes foot control, power supply, Singer Automatic ZigZagger, Singer Buttonholer, misc accessories.
Forster Croquet Set
Troy-Bilt 5550 Watt Generator
8550 Starting Watts, Briggs and Stratton 10HP OHV
Radio Shack Remote Control Reef Skimmer
With remote and instructions in original box.
Kyosho Fairwind Remote Control Sailboat
Length 3 ft, width 8 1/2 in, height 5 ft. With stand, controller and instructions.
Signed University Baseball Hat
Signed By Vernon Hatton.
Cast Iron Lighthouse and Sailboat Bank
Olympic Coins and Patches
Craftsman 3 inch Belt Sander
Penncraft Variable Speed Sabre Saw
Craftsman Circular Saw